Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- Photos of the Week: Glass Ceiling, Blue Grotto,...by Alan Taylor on May 7, 2021 at 4:30 am
A May Day rally in Istanbul, a SpaceX splashdown in Florida, an early cicada in Maryland, a diving competition in Tokyo, orienteering in Ukraine, and much more
- Robots Are Everywhereby Alan Taylor on May 6, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Recent images of robotic technology from around the world
- Purgatory at Seaby Ian Urbina on May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am
Off the coast of Italy, cruise ships are being repurposed as holding pens for migrants rescued from the Mediterranean.
- The Problem Is Facebookby Helen Lewis on May 5, 2021 at 6:04 pm
Facebook’s “Supreme Court” might have upheld Donald Trump’s suspension, but that doesn’t make it a real court.
- The Party Whose Success Is a Problemby Helen Lewis on May 5, 2021 at 5:00 am
The Scottish National Party has no viable opposition—so it has created one from within.
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- Pro-independence parties pick up majority in...on May 8, 2021 at 9:32 pm
Scotland's First Minister Nicola Sturgeon promised to move forward with another independence referendum after the Scottish National Party made a strong showing in Scottish parliament elections Saturday.
- WHO lists Chinese-made Sinopharm vaccine for...on May 8, 2021 at 8:03 pm
The World Health Organization said it would list the COVID-19 vaccine made by the Chinese company Sinopharm for emergency use.
- Bombing outside Kabul, Afghanistan, high school...on May 8, 2021 at 7:13 pm
A bombing outside a high school in Kabul, Afghanistan, killed at least 30 people and injured more than 50 Saturday, government officials said.
- Chinese rocket debris to hit Earth as early as...on May 8, 2021 at 5:51 pm
A Chinese carrier rocket's debris could hit Earth's atmosphere as early as Saturday, experts warned.
- India surpasses milestone 4,000 deaths in a...on May 8, 2021 at 2:11 pm
India set a new national record Saturday of more than 4,000 deaths from COVID-19 in the previous 24 hours, according to the health ministry.