Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- Winners of the 2021 Sony World Photography Awardsby Alan Taylor on April 21, 2021 at 6:25 pm
Some of the winning and shortlisted photos from this year’s competition
- Photos: A Deadly Second Wave of COVID-19 in Indiaby Alan Taylor on April 20, 2021 at 5:57 pm
Images of the battle against COVID-19 in India over the past few weeks
- The Original Sin of the War in Afghanistanby Jonah Blank on April 20, 2021 at 11:00 am
How Biden viewed the start of America’s post-9/11 wars may inform his future decisions on the use of force.
- How America Ruined Soccerby Tom McTague on April 19, 2021 at 3:29 pm
Plans to form a breakaway tournament highlight a political moment.
- They Get Taxed, but Not Vaxxedby Yasmeen Serhan on April 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Millions of citizens living outside the United States are waiting for their COVID-19 vaccines. What responsibility does the government have to help them?
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- Missile lands in Negev Desert as Israel, Syria...on April 22, 2021 at 9:57 pm
A missile landed in the Negev Desert as Syria and Israel exchanged missile fire early Thursday, military officials said.
- Populist governor in South Korea seen leading in...on April 22, 2021 at 6:07 pm
A politician once dubbed the Bernie Sanders of South Korea is holding a slight lead in a new poll ahead of the country's presidential election in 2022.
- Lebanon offers a path to save maritime border...on April 22, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Lebanon is seeking a quick resumption of U.S.-mediated negotiations over its maritime border dispute with Israel, putting on hold new claims to more offshore territory and inviting international experts to step in.
- Russia to end military buildup near Ukraine's...on April 22, 2021 at 5:13 pm
Russia will end its military buildup for exercises near Ukraine's eastern border by May, Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu said Thursday.
- Chinese firms agree to manufacture Russia’s...on April 22, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Chinese companies have reached agreements with Russia's sovereign wealth fund to produce 260 million doses of the Sputnik V COVID-19 vaccine.