These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
term : to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time : find out — Webster
discovery : the act of making known or visible — Webster
Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something “old” that had been unrecognized as meaningful. With reference to sciences and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered through such observations with previously acquired knowledge from abstract thought and everyday experiences. A discovery may sometimes be based on earlier discoveries, collaborations, or ideas. Some discoveries represent a radical breakthrough in knowledge or technology. — Wikipedia
All Articles | Discover Magazine Discover satisfies everyday curiosity with relevant and approachable science news, feature articles, photos and more.
- The Devonian Extinction: A Slow Doom That Swept...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Cody Cottier) on January 23, 2021 at 5:00 pm
Over millions of years, most living organisms suffocated in oxygen-deprived oceans. In the aftermath, modern vertebrates conquered the world.
- Why Is Fish Good For You? It's Not Because of...on January 22, 2021 at 6:00 pm
You can't pop a supplement to get the nutritional benefits of eating fish. Here's why.
- Forget Dieting. Here’s What Really Works to...on January 22, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Science can explain why it’s so hard to lose weight and keep it off — and the results don’t support dieting. Try these strategies instead.
- Peak BioBoost Review: Best Prebiotic Supplement...on January 22, 2021 at 5:00 am
- Flat Belly Tonic Scam: Fake Okinawa Flat Belly...on January 22, 2021 at 5:00 am