These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
term : to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time : find out — Webster
discovery : the act of making known or visible — Webster
Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something “old” that had been unrecognized as meaningful. With reference to sciences and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered through such observations with previously acquired knowledge from abstract thought and everyday experiences. A discovery may sometimes be based on earlier discoveries, collaborations, or ideas. Some discoveries represent a radical breakthrough in knowledge or technology. — Wikipedia
All Articles | Discover Magazine Discover satisfies everyday curiosity with relevant and approachable science news, feature articles, photos and more.
- The Ordovician Extinction: Our Planet’s First...by email@example.com (Cody Cottier) on January 16, 2021 at 4:58 pm
The first mass die-off on Earth was also one of the deadliest. Scientists continue to piece together the story of what happened.
- Can Chanting OM Reduce Stress and Anxiety?on January 16, 2021 at 12:45 am
OM, the word spoken in meditation and yoga practices, has existed for nearly 5,000 years. Can chanting this small word really provide a multitude of health benefits?
- Can Animals Be Right- or Left-Pawed?on January 15, 2021 at 10:25 pm
Many creatures favor one side of the body over another, just as humans do. Scientists are interested in learning what makes animals right or left-pawed, so to speak, because it offer fascinating insights into evolution and brain development.
- The 25 Best CBD Oils for Saleon January 15, 2021 at 3:00 pm
- Final Word: Different Analyses Show 2020 Either...by firstname.lastname@example.org (Tom Yulsman) on January 15, 2021 at 7:30 am
The world’s seven warmest years have all occurred since 2014.