These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
self : (1) individual’s typical character or behavior (2) individual’s temporary behavior or character (3) the union of elements (as body, emotions, thoughts, and sensations) that constitute the individuality and identity of a person — Webster
Self is a reference by an individual to the same individual person. This reference is necessarily subjective and it follows that self is a reference by a subject to the same subject. The sense of having a self – or self-hood – should, however, not be confused with subjectivity itself. Ostensibly, there is a directedness outward from the subject that refers inward – back to its “self” (or itself).
The first-person perspective distinguishes self-hood from personal identity. Whereas “identity” is sameness, self-hood implies a first-person perspective. Conversely, we use “person” as a third-person reference. Finally, the self is distinguishable from “others”. Including the distinction between sameness and otherness, the self versus other is a research topic in contemporary philosophy) and contemporary phenomenology (see also psychological phenomenology), psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and neuroscience. — Wikipedia
- Biden Plans to Re-Join the WHO—With Dr. Fauci...by Carolyn L. Todd on January 20, 2021 at 9:42 pm
The change starts right away.
- Alexia Clark on Her Emergency Abdominal Surgery:...by Sarah Jacoby on January 20, 2021 at 9:27 pm
She had 17 inches of intestines removed.
- Grocery Diaries: A Mom Who Balances Taste,...by Melissa Matthews on January 20, 2021 at 9:13 pm
“We're short on time.”
- ‘Real Housewives’ Star D’Andra Simmons Is...by Sarah Jacoby on January 20, 2021 at 8:49 pm
“That’s my biggest fear in the world.”
- The Best At-Home Workout Equipment, According to...by Emilia Benton on January 20, 2021 at 7:55 pm
Your living room gym awaits.