These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
self : (1) individual’s typical character or behavior (2) individual’s temporary behavior or character (3) the union of elements (as body, emotions, thoughts, and sensations) that constitute the individuality and identity of a person — Webster
Self is a reference by an individual to the same individual person. This reference is necessarily subjective and it follows that self is a reference by a subject to the same subject. The sense of having a self – or self-hood – should, however, not be confused with subjectivity itself. Ostensibly, there is a directedness outward from the subject that refers inward – back to its “self” (or itself).
The first-person perspective distinguishes self-hood from personal identity. Whereas “identity” is sameness, self-hood implies a first-person perspective. Conversely, we use “person” as a third-person reference. Finally, the self is distinguishable from “others”. Including the distinction between sameness and otherness, the self versus other is a research topic in contemporary philosophy) and contemporary phenomenology (see also psychological phenomenology), psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and neuroscience. — Wikipedia
- 5 Types of Vitafusion Gummy Vitamins Were Just...by Carolyn L. Todd on April 23, 2021 at 4:31 pm
Including multivitamins, fiber supplements, and melatonin.
- 33 Home, Beauty, and Fashion Brands That Keep...by Tiffany Dodson on April 23, 2021 at 2:24 pm
To help you be a more thoughtful shopper.
- 7 Ways to Deal With Post-COVID-19 'Re-Entry'...by Anushree Dave on April 23, 2021 at 2:11 pm
Healthy tips to help you cope.
- A 20-Minute Full-Body Tabata Workout That Really...by Hannah Dylan Pasternak on April 22, 2021 at 7:22 pm
- 7 People Talk About How They Thrive With...by Amy Marturana Winderl, C.P.T. on April 22, 2021 at 6:27 pm
“I ran my highest mileage in years.”