These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
self : (1) individual’s typical character or behavior (2) individual’s temporary behavior or character (3) the union of elements (as body, emotions, thoughts, and sensations) that constitute the individuality and identity of a person — Webster
Self is a reference by an individual to the same individual person. This reference is necessarily subjective and it follows that self is a reference by a subject to the same subject. The sense of having a self – or self-hood – should, however, not be confused with subjectivity itself. Ostensibly, there is a directedness outward from the subject that refers inward – back to its “self” (or itself).
The first-person perspective distinguishes self-hood from personal identity. Whereas “identity” is sameness, self-hood implies a first-person perspective. Conversely, we use “person” as a third-person reference. Finally, the self is distinguishable from “others”. Including the distinction between sameness and otherness, the self versus other is a research topic in contemporary philosophy) and contemporary phenomenology (see also psychological phenomenology), psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and neuroscience. — Wikipedia
- 30 Amazing Beauty Products You Can Score For $5...by Kristin Granero on April 17, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Luxury dupes and drugstore heavyweights.
- 37 Excellent Gift Ideas For Your Mother-in-Law...by Tiffany Dodson on April 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
From dreamy sleep bundles to spring-y gardening sets.
- 3 Simple Core Moves Every Beginner Should Masterby Christa Sgobba, C.P.T. on April 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
These moves are seriously foundational.
- Simone Biles Felt ‘Called’ to Return to the...by Sarah Jacoby on April 16, 2021 at 8:45 pm
“I felt like I had a purpose.”
- Vaccine Passports: What You Need to Know After...by Donavyn Coffey on April 16, 2021 at 6:52 pm
They could be an essential part of reopening society.