These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
self : (1) individual’s typical character or behavior (2) individual’s temporary behavior or character (3) the union of elements (as body, emotions, thoughts, and sensations) that constitute the individuality and identity of a person — Webster
Self is a reference by an individual to the same individual person. This reference is necessarily subjective and it follows that self is a reference by a subject to the same subject. The sense of having a self – or self-hood – should, however, not be confused with subjectivity itself. Ostensibly, there is a directedness outward from the subject that refers inward – back to its “self” (or itself).
The first-person perspective distinguishes self-hood from personal identity. Whereas “identity” is sameness, self-hood implies a first-person perspective. Conversely, we use “person” as a third-person reference. Finally, the self is distinguishable from “others”. Including the distinction between sameness and otherness, the self versus other is a research topic in contemporary philosophy) and contemporary phenomenology (see also psychological phenomenology), psychology, psychiatry, neurology, and neuroscience. — Wikipedia
- 38 Fantastic Gifts From Amazon That Any Mom Will...by Malia Griggs, Sara Coughlin on October 18, 2021 at 7:20 pm
It's prime time to shop.
- Here’s Dr. Fauci’s Advice for Safe Holiday...by Carolyn L. Todd on October 18, 2021 at 7:07 pm
Plus, the CDC's new recommendations.
- This Is the Best Way to Wash Cloth Face Masksby Nicole Pajer on October 18, 2021 at 4:01 pm
It’s super important to keep your face masks clean.
- Colin Powell, Former Secretary of State, Died Due...by Sarah Jacoby on October 18, 2021 at 3:30 pm
He also had cancer.
- 5 Black Women Share How They Found the Strength...by Jessica Migala on October 18, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Here’s how they picked themselves back up.