Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- The Forgotten People Fighting the Forever Warby Jessica Donati on January 23, 2021 at 11:00 am
A devastating incident in Afghanistan shows the perils of relying on Special Operations alone to fight the nation’s battles.
- Photos of the Week: Ice Castles, Northern Lights,...by Alan Taylor on January 22, 2021 at 5:30 am
Fashion Week in Berlin, the departure of former President Donald Trump, bull-taming in India, a snow-covered Great Wall in China, diploma artwork in New York City, and much more
- Joe Biden Has a Europe Problemby Tom McTague on January 21, 2021 at 6:00 am
The new president has a daunting list of foreign-policy challenges. Among the biggest will be managing a longtime ally.
- France Knows How This Endsby James McAuley on January 19, 2021 at 11:00 am
Polarization, anger, division—French history offers a warning for what might come after Donald Trump.
- India Has a Fake-Jobs Problemby Snigdha Poonam on January 16, 2021 at 12:23 pm
Employment fraud in the country is neither new nor small, but its prospects have never looked brighter.
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- COVID-19: Government declares lockdown in Hong...on January 23, 2021 at 9:28 pm
Officials placed 10,000 residents under COVID-19 lockdown Saturday in a crowded district in Hong Kong.
- Alexei Navalny's wife among those arrested in...on January 23, 2021 at 6:02 pm
Tens of thousands protested Saturday across Russia in response to opposition leader Alexei Navalny's poisoning and arrest.
- Former Vatican bank chief sentenced to 9 years...on January 22, 2021 at 7:00 pm
The former head of the Vatican bank was sentenced to almost nine years in prison for money laundering and a real estate embezzlement scheme during the pontificates of Pope John Paul II and Pope Benedict.
- British court sends 4 to prison for 2019 lorry...on January 22, 2021 at 5:02 pm
A British court on Friday sentenced four people to prison, including the ringleaders of a human trafficking operation, for the deaths of 39 Vietnamese migrants who died after being smuggled into Britain in 2019.
- Allies of Russian opposition leader Alexei...on January 22, 2021 at 3:57 pm
Russian authorities arrested and fined multiple allies and associates of detained opposition leader Alexei Navalny on Friday on the eve of demonstrations planned for 70 cities across the country Saturday.