These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
term : to obtain sight or knowledge of for the first time : find out — Webster
discovery : the act of making known or visible — Webster
Discovery is the act of detecting something new, or something “old” that had been unrecognized as meaningful. With reference to sciences and academic disciplines, discovery is the observation of new phenomena, new actions, or new events and providing new reasoning to explain the knowledge gathered through such observations with previously acquired knowledge from abstract thought and everyday experiences. A discovery may sometimes be based on earlier discoveries, collaborations, or ideas. Some discoveries represent a radical breakthrough in knowledge or technology. — Wikipedia
All Articles | Discover Magazine Discover satisfies everyday curiosity with relevant and approachable science news, feature articles, photos and more.
- 25 Best Delta 8 Brands of 2021by Amber Smith on October 17, 2021 at 5:00 am
- The Last Papuan Mummiesby Joshua Rapp Learn on October 16, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Over the last decade, researchers have delved into a disappearing technique in the highlands of New Guinea that preserves loved one's faces — even long after death.
- Imaging techniques show an earthworm's natural...by Brianna Barbu on October 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- Using an automated chemistry lab to find the...by Jonathon Keats on October 16, 2021 at 5:00 am
U.K. chemist Lee Cronin is building a ‘chemputer’ in his quest to create the smartest artificial brain
- CBD Oil Side Effects: Full Breakdown and Best...by Amber Smith on October 16, 2021 at 5:00 am