These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
Education is the process of facilitating learning. Knowledge, skills, values, beliefs, and habits of a group of people are transferred to other people, through storytelling, discussion, teaching, training, or research. Education frequently takes place under the guidance of educators, but learners may also educate themselves in a process called autodidactic learning. Any experience that has a formative effect on the way one thinks, feels, or acts may be considered educational. Education is commonly and formally divided into stages such as preschool, primary school, secondary school and then college, university or apprenticeship. The methodology of teaching is called pedagogy. — Wikipedia
EurekAlert! - Education The premier online source for science news since 1996. A service of the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Oncotarget: An integrative microenvironment...on October 26, 2020 at 4:00 am
(Impact Journals LLC) Oncotarget Volume 11, Issue 33 features Figure 8, "Haplotype estimates in follicular lymphoma patients," by Assis-Mendonça, et al. which reported that the authors tested associations between SNPs, clinicopathological features and TME composition, and proposed survival models in R-CHOP/R-CVP-treated patients.
- National campaign to capture stories of hope and...on October 26, 2020 at 4:00 am
(Terasaki Institute for Biomedical Innovation) The Transplant Research and Education Center (TREC) and the Terasaki Institute for Biomedical Innovation, with support from Thermo Fisher Scientific, announce the kickoff of a campaign to capture stories of hope and transformation through the Explore Living Donation Storytelling Project.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain...on October 25, 2020 at 4:00 am
(Impact Journals LLC) The cover for issue 32 of Oncotarget features Figure 2, "This figure depicts overall survival and local in-brain recurrence-free survival in the study's subgroups," by Hussein, et al. which reported that the aim of the present study is to assess whether the use of 5-ALA has an impact on local recurrence or survival compared to conventional white light microscopic tumor resection.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration &...on October 24, 2020 at 4:00 am
(Impact Journals LLC) Oncotarget recently published "Evaluation of cellular alterations and inflammatory profile of mesothelial cells and/or neoplastic cells exposed to talc used for pleurodesis"
- ESMO Asia Virtual Congress 2020on October 23, 2020 at 4:00 am
(European Society for Medical Oncology) The ESMO Asia Congress 2020, the leading scientific platform in the Asia-Pacific region, will be held as a virtual meeting.
- Feed has no items.
- Lanai public school moves to distance learning...on October 23, 2020 at 3:55 pm
- Schools leader quits after appearing to mock...on October 23, 2020 at 12:39 pm
- Protest at Kansas school after student told to...on October 23, 2020 at 12:38 pm
- UW study: High school sports have not spread the...on October 23, 2020 at 12:38 pm
- Lexington educator named 2021 Kentucky Teacher of...on October 23, 2020 at 12:38 pm