Cosma / Communication / Media / Simulation / Hardware / Extended Reality (XR) / Mixed Reality (MR)
Computerphile (YouTube Channel)
What Are the Differences Among Virtual, Augmented and Mixed Reality? (Eric Johnson, Recode)
Mixed reality (MR) is the merging of real and virtual worlds to produce new environments and visualizations where physical and digital objects co-exist and interact in real time. Mixed reality takes place not only in the physical world or the virtual world, but is a mix of reality and virtual reality, encompassing both augmented reality and augmented virtuality. — Wikipedia
Library of Congress Subject Heading: Mixed Reality (Library Thing)
WorldCat, Library of Congress, UPenn Online Books, Open Library
MERLOT: Multimedia Educational Resource for Learning and Online Teaching
OER Commons: Open Educational Resources
More News …
"Mixed Reality" - Google News Google News
- A mixed-reality stimulator for lumbar puncture...on March 22, 2023 at 9:45 pm
- Rokid announces new AR headset at comparatively...on March 22, 2023 at 8:10 pm
- U-M Taps AI to Make Autonomous Vehicle Testing...on March 22, 2023 at 4:17 pm
- OSF HealthCare, Illinois State launch initiative...on March 22, 2023 at 3:58 pm
- Youth Can Do I.T. awarded US$10K for Metaverse...on March 22, 2023 at 3:48 pm
See also Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR)
Here are links to pages about closely related subjects.
These are types of media formats.
Format Multimedia (Video, Animation) Image (Object) Scent, Flavor, Audio (Text) Haptic, “Other“
1. The resources on this page are are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma.