These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
Ground transportation is the transport or movement of people, animals, and goods from one location to another on land, usually by rail or road. — Wikipedia
Transport Topics The News Leader in Trucking and Freight Transportation
- Digital Series Spotlights TT Magazines in Debut...by Eric Miller on August 5, 2021 at 11:15 pm
Transport Topics has launched a digital event series that spotlights its supplemental publications, and featured its new Calibrate equipment-focused magazine and redesigned iTECH technology publication in its debut episodes.
- Automakers Join Biden in Pledge to Boost EV Salesby Tom Krisher and Aamer Madhani on August 5, 2021 at 10:00 pm
DETROIT — The Biden administration wants automakers to raise gas mileage and cut tailpipe pollution between now and model year 2026, and it has won a voluntary commitment Aug. 5 from the industry that electric vehicles will comprise up to half of U.S. sales by the end of the decade.
- Senate Debates $1 Trillion Infrastructure Billby Eugene Mulero on August 5, 2021 at 7:15 pm
Legislation meant to upgrade and modernize the country’s freight networks, drinking water system and railroads garnered a mostly bipartisan reception during its ongoing consideration this month in the U.S. Senate.
- Transport Topics Radioby Transport Topics on August 5, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Transport Topics Radio is a weekly news roundtable airing Saturdays on SiriusXM channel 146 from 1-3 p.m. ET and rebroadcast Saturday nights from 11 p.m.-1 a.m. ET, and Sundays from noon-2 p.m. ET and 9-11 p.m. ET. Check out this week's lineup.
- ATA Legal Forum Offers Strategies to Counter...by Eric Miller on August 5, 2021 at 7:00 pm
From the rise in multimillion dollar “nuclear” jury verdicts against motor carriers to federal and state efforts to redraw the industry’s independent contractor business model, these are pressing times for lawyers that represent trucking companies.