These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
Ground transportation is the transport or movement of people, animals, and goods from one location to another on land, usually by rail or road. — Wikipedia
Transport Topics The News Leader in Trucking and Freight Transportation
- Cyberattack Shuts Down Biggest Gasoline Pipeline...by Mike Jeffers on May 8, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Colonial Pipeline is working to restore operations after a cyberattack prompted the company to take its systems offline, threatening the supply of refined petroleum products to gas stations in major cities on the U.S. eastern seaboard.
- Minnesota ‘Clean Cars’ Rules Get OK to Move...by Greg Stanley on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 pm
The administration of Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz and state regulators can adopt new vehicle emission standards without the OK from lawmakers, an administrative law judge ruled May 7.
- Americold Reports Q1 Loss, Citing Costs Related...by Dan Ronan on May 7, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Americold reported a net loss of $14.2 million, or negative 6 cents a share, for the period ending March 31. The company said much of the loss can be attributed to increased acquisition and integration costs.
- Lion to Locate Largest EV Plant in Illinoisby Roger Gilroy on May 7, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The Lion Electric Co., a manufacturer of all-electric medium- and heavy-duty urban vehicles, announced it selected Joliet, Ill., for the construction of its U.S. manufacturing facility, with building to ramp up in the second half of this year.
- New Jersey DOT Distributes Over $47 Million for...by Eleanor Lamb on May 7, 2021 at 4:00 pm
The New Jersey Department of Transportation announced $47.3 million in grant funding has been awarded to local government agencies to assist with bridge maintenance projects.