These are organized by form and function.
These are types of media formats.
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
hardware : the physical components (as electronic and electrical devices) of a vehicle (as a spacecraft) or an apparatus (as a computer) — Webster
Computer hardware are component devices which are typically installed into or peripheral to a computer case to create a personal computer upon which system software is installed including a firmware interface such as a BIOS and an operating system supporting application software that performs the operator’s desired functions. Operating systems usually communicate with devices through hardware buses by using software device drivers. — Wikipedia
Communications of the ACM: Hardware The latest news, opinion and research in hardware, from Communications online.
- Walmart Is Pulling Plug on More Robotson April 22, 2021 at 5:58 pm
The retailer has been phasing out automated pickup towers as curbside services have become popular.
- Will Quantum Computing Ever Live Up to Its Hype?on April 22, 2021 at 4:57 pm
One expert warns that the field is overpromising, while another says his firm is on the verge of building "useful" machines.
- A Molecule That Responds to Lighton April 22, 2021 at 3:43 pm
Researchers have advanced the development of molecule-based materials that can serve as light-addressable fundamental quantum bits.
- Tech in the Post-Pandemic Worldon April 22, 2021 at 1:01 pm
Assessing its future, both the bad and the good.
- A Hacker's Nightmare: Programmable Chips Secured...on April 21, 2021 at 4:00 pm
Ohio State University scientists demonstrated a method of using physically unclonable functions to thwart hackers.