Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- Why Britain and France Hate Each Otherby Tom McTague on September 24, 2021 at 10:00 am
The two countries are more similar than is often acknowledged.
- Photos of the Week: Merkel Diamond, Windy Fire,...by Alan Taylor on September 24, 2021 at 4:30 am
Container ships anchored off the Port of Los Angeles, gunfire on the front line in Ukraine, citizen astronauts’ splashdown near Florida, a nudist grape harvest in Portugal, and much more
- What Germany Says About Far-Right Politicsby Yasmeen Serhan on September 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
The Alternative for Germany is expected to fall short of its historic 2017 victory, but that doesn’t mean it has failed.
- Why America Scrapped Its Pandemic Travel Bansby Yasmeen Serhan on September 22, 2021 at 10:00 am
The country’s decision wasn’t based on science; it was based on politics.
- Photos: A Destructive Eruption on the Canary...by Alan Taylor on September 20, 2021 at 5:18 pm
More than 100 houses have been destroyed by a recent eruption on La Palma island.
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- Hurricane Sam intensifies in open Atlanticon September 24, 2021 at 9:14 pm
Hurricane Sam intensified Friday afternoon as it moved westward through the open Atlantic Ocean en route to the Caribbean, forecasters said.
- At U.N., Palestinian head Mahmoud Abbas demands...on September 24, 2021 at 6:25 pm
In his address Friday to the United Nations General Assembly, Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas accused Israel of "ethnic cleansing" by removing Palestinians from their homes and taking their land.
- Lebanon President Michel Aoun asks U.N. for help...on September 24, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Lebanon President Michel Aoun told the U.N. General Assembly on Friday that his country is facing grave economic challenges caused by corruption, the impact of the Beirut port explosions and the civil war in Syria.
- Greta Thunberg, activists in 70 countries call...on September 24, 2021 at 4:26 pm
Fridays for Future, an environmental movement for action to fight climate change, organized rallies in dozens of countries on Friday in the first mass event for the cause since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
- Lava from La Palma eruption has burned almost 400...on September 24, 2021 at 3:49 pm
Slow-moving lava from a volcano on La Palma in the Canary Islands has so far destroyed close to 400 structures this week and 500 acres, authorities said in an update Friday.