Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- Photos of the Week: Arctic Rally, Beehive...by Alan Taylor on March 5, 2021 at 2:48 pm
Beach meditation in Australia, Newroz celebrations in Azerbaijan, ski racing in Massachusetts, anti-coup protests in Myanmar, visiting a platypus in Australia, and much more
- An Ice-Covered Russian Ghost Townby Alan Taylor on March 3, 2021 at 7:24 pm
The photographer Maria Passer visited some of the ice-covered abandoned buildings of Vorkuta, a dwindling Russian coal-mining city north of the Arctic Circle.
- Photos of the Week: Giant Teapot, Arizona Sunset,...by Alan Taylor on February 26, 2021 at 5:30 am
Moving a home through the streets of San Francisco, hiking the Great Wall in China, visiting a ski resort in Tehran, opening a “hug room” in Rome, walking a snow maze in Manitoba, and much more
- 100 Years Ago in Photos: A Look Back at 1921by Alan Taylor on February 25, 2021 at 8:38 pm
A look at some of the events and sights from around the world a century ago
- Where Are the Iconic COVID-19 Images?by Helen Lewis on February 24, 2021 at 4:57 pm
The scarcity of memorable pandemic photographs reveals something about this crisis.
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- Italian prosecutor asks for life sentences for...on March 7, 2021 at 1:47 am
An Italian prosecutor has asked for life sentences for two American students who have been charged with murdering a police officer in Rome in 2019.
- COVID-19: Dalai Lama, Buhari receive vaccine;...on March 6, 2021 at 8:50 pm
Tibet's spiritual leader, the Dalai Lama, joined other world leaders in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine Saturday.
- Pope Francis visits Abraham's birthplace in Iraqon March 6, 2021 at 4:20 pm
Pope Francis visited Ur, the biblical birthplace of the prophet Abraham, on his second day in Iraq on Saturday.
- Car bomb kills several at busy Mogadishu,...on March 5, 2021 at 8:25 pm
A car bomb in the Somalian capital of Mogadishu left at least 10 people dead and dozens of others injured Friday, local police said.
- South Korean man arrested after claiming to be...on March 5, 2021 at 6:23 pm
A South Korean man who made a prank call to local police has been arrested after falsely claiming he was a North Korean spy "heading home."