Click the 360° image below to explore this Toy World, click the menu in the upper right for controls and click “i” buttons on/off for links to experiences. Use “portals” to visit other Toy Worlds.
You can also explore this on RoundMe.
If you have trouble seeing this on RoundMe, then try using an updated or different browser.
There is also a similar version in SecondLife. Click the image below to explore it.
See also Travel
These are 360° YouTube videos — press and hold to explore!
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
World : (1) the earth with its inhabitants and all things upon it ;
(2) the inhabitants of the earth
(3) the concerns of the earth and its affairs as distinguished from heaven and the life to come b : secular affairs
(4) a division or generation of the inhabitants of the earth distinguished by living together at the same place or at the same time b : a distinctive class of persons or their sphere of interest or activity
(5) human society
(6) a part or section of the earth that is a separate independent unit
(7) the sphere or scene of one’s life and action
(8) the whole body of living persons
(10) a celestial body (as a planet) — Webster
World is a common name for the whole of human civilization, specifically human experience, history, or the human condition in general, worldwide, i.e. anywhere on Earth.
In a philosophical context it may refer to: (1) the whole of the physical Universe, or (2) an ontological world (see world disclosure). In a theological context, world usually refers to the material or the profane sphere, as opposed to the celestial, spiritual, transcendent or sacred. The “end of the world” refers to scenarios of the final end of human history, often in religious contexts.
World history is commonly understood as spanning the major geopolitical developments of about five millennia, from the first civilizations to the present.
World population is the sum of all human populations at any time; similarly, world economy is the sum of the economies of all societies (all countries), especially in the context of globalization. Terms like world championship, gross world product, world flags etc. also imply the sum or combination of all current-day sovereign states.
In terms such as world religion, world language, and world war, world suggests international or intercontinental scope without necessarily implying participation of the entire world.
In terms such as world map and world climate, world is used in the sense detached from human culture or civilization, referring to the planet Earth physically. — Wikipedia
This is a 360° YouTube video — press and hold to explore!
- How Dissent Diesby Snigdha Poonam on June 12, 2021 at 10:00 am
The government’s actions, and its responses to criticism, raise more troubling questions than Narendra Modi’s electoral viability does.
- The ‘Global Britain’ Conundrumby Tom McTague on June 11, 2021 at 5:00 am
Both London and Washington hope to build democratic alliances. Yet can—and should—they lead them?
- Photos of the Week: Jovian Moon, Sunrise Piper,...by Alan Taylor on June 11, 2021 at 4:30 am
An optical illusion at the Eiffel Tower, a presidential election in Peru, a giant sinkhole in Mexico, a sunrise annular eclipse seen in New York City, a platypus health check in Australia, and much more
- The War on Bollywoodby Aatish Taseer on June 10, 2021 at 10:00 am
Its films have always celebrated a pluralistic India, making the industry—and its Muslim elite—a prime target for Narendra Modi.
- India’s Democracy Is the World’s Problemby Jonah Blank on June 10, 2021 at 5:00 am
Small, rich, homogenous nations do not offer stories of hope. Big, poor, diverse ones do.
World News - UPI.com World News - UPI.com
- G7 leaders to sign anti-pandemic declarationon June 12, 2021 at 5:20 pm
G7 leaders on Saturday plan to sign a Carbis Bay declaration on health to prevent another global pandemic, according to a Downing Street statement.
- Moscow mayor orders 'long weekend' away from work...on June 12, 2021 at 5:06 pm
Moscow's mayor ordered a "long weekend," away from work in the capital city from Saturday through June 20 to prevent the spread of COVID-19 amid a surge in cases.
- Chinese officials to be punished for deaths of...on June 11, 2021 at 6:18 pm
Dozens of Chinese officials are facing punishment or criminal charges for the deaths of 21 runners last month during an ultramarathon in Gansu Province.
- Socialist farmer Pedro Castillo ahead in Peru's...on June 11, 2021 at 6:01 pm
Socialist candidate Pedro Castillo is the apparent victor in Peru's presidential election, but legal challenges persist.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel to visit...on June 11, 2021 at 5:06 pm
German Chancellor Angela Merkel will meet with President Joe Biden in mid-July the White House has announced.