- Wingsuit Rush! (9/21/2018)- Hey, adrenaline junkies, how about a quick fix? Remember all of those action movies where people jump out of airplanes or off of buildings wearing wingsuits? Did you ever think it would be cool to do that for real? Well, now you can get a sense of what it would be like. Here are some … Continue reading Wingsuit Rush!
- Start your engines! (5/26/2017)- It’s that time of year again. This isn’t just a long Memorial Day weekend — it is also time for the 101’st running of The Greatest Spectacle in Racing! In honor of this I thought it would be fun to see if there are any 360° YouTube videos that give a sense of what it’s … Continue reading Start your engines!
- Start your engines! (5/27/2018)- Postscript (May 28, 2018) The 102nd running of the Indy 500 has come and gone. It definitely wasn’t the most exciting race in history. Still, it was the Indy 500, so it can only be so boring. Here’s a clip that recaps the whole race in all of its glory in just three and a … Continue reading Start your engines!
- Go for a fly! (1/17/2019)- Want a quick break? Why go for a walk or coffee when you go for a fly instead? Here are some short 360° videos that will have you soaring like a bird in a jiffy! This first video from The New York Times Daily 360 will take you paragliding over Peru. Next, this video from … Continue reading Go for a fly!
- Chess on Ice (12/17/2017)- The other day I was grabbing a snack at a local sport’s pub when I noticed what struck me as an odd scene on one of the TVs. At first glance it looked like a couple of people encouraging a large, mobile Pet Rock to win a race. Of course, the sport was Curling, and … Continue reading Chess on Ice
- At the Ballpark… (8/4/2017)- Did you see that catch? If you follow baseball, then you know which one, but for those of you who don’t, check out this video of Austin Jackson’s epic catch at Fenway Park this week. Needless to say there’s a bunch of fans who are going to have to revise their Greatest Catches Videos (YouTube). … Continue reading At the Ballpark…
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
Sports are all usually forms of competitive physical activity or games which, through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in some cases, entertainment for spectators. Usually the contest or game is between two sides, each attempting to exceed the other. Some sports allow a tie game; others provide tie-breaking methods, to ensure one winner and one loser. A number of such two-sided contests may be arranged in a tournament producing a champion. Many sports leagues make an annual champion by arranging games in a regular sports season, followed in some cases by playoffs. Hundreds of sports exist, from those between single contestants, through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants, either in teams or competing as individuals. In certain sports such as racing, many contestants may compete, each against each other, with one winner. — Wikipedia
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
Pelicans' Davis injures finger, to miss 1-2 weeks
on January 19, 2019 at 4:13 pm
The Pelicans' Anthony Davis suffered a sprained left index finger in Friday's game vs. Portland and is expected to miss one to two weeks, the team said. […]
Mick Schumacher joins Ferrari academy
on January 19, 2019 at 4:03 pm
Mick Schumacher has joined the young driver programme of the Ferrari team his father, Michael, won five championships with at the start of the 2000s. […]
Paul George is the most disruptive force in the...
on January 19, 2019 at 2:16 pm
This season, Paul George is clearly the best defensive player in the NBA, and he's showing why it matters. […]
The NFL's most underrated coach just wants a shot...
on January 19, 2019 at 1:47 pm
Despite being one of the best special-teams coordinators ever, Kansas City's Dave Toub continues to get overlooked in head coach searches. […]
How Andy Reid grew the NFL's most prolific...
on January 19, 2019 at 1:47 pm
No one develops NFL head coaches like Andy Reid does. The secret? His former assistants offer testimonials, but the man himself says it's quite simple. […]
The Sean McVay era is here, but good luck...
on January 19, 2019 at 1:35 pm
The Rams might not win the NFC title, but McVay has left his mark this season. Just look at recent coaching searches. […]
What's behind the fire that fuels Michael Thomas?
on January 19, 2019 at 1:33 pm
What's the origin of Michael Thomas' competitive streak, the likes of which Drew Brees says he has never seen? A never-ending need to make himself feel undervalued -- and prove his haters, real or self-made, wrong. […]
It's the No. 1 vs. the GOAT: Halep and Serena set...
on January 19, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Something has to give when Simona Halep and Serena Williams square off in the fourth round of the Australian Open. […]
'Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere' approach ends now for...
on January 19, 2019 at 12:45 pm
Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone has been lauded for his willingness to fight anyone, anytime, anywhere. Now in the final stages of his career, he's stopping that in pursuit of finally winning a UFC belt. […]
Cousins on debut: 'Felt like a kid on Christmas'
on January 19, 2019 at 6:08 am
DeMarcus Cousins scored 14 points, including a thunderous dunk in the first quarter, in Friday's win over the Clippers. Afterward, he called it "one of the best days of my life." […]