- Wingsuit Rush! (9/21/2018) - Hey, adrenaline junkies, how about a quick fix? Remember all of those action movies where people jump out of airplanes or off of buildings wearing wingsuits? Did you ever think it would be cool to do that for real? Well, now you can get a sense of what it would be like. Here are some … Continue reading Wingsuit Rush!
- Start your engines! (5/26/2017) - It’s that time of year again. This isn’t just a long Memorial Day weekend — it is also time for the 101’st running of The Greatest Spectacle in Racing! In honor of this I thought it would be fun to see if there are any 360° YouTube videos that give a sense of what it’s … Continue reading Start your engines!
- Start your engines! (5/27/2018) - Postscript (May 28, 2018) The 102nd running of the Indy 500 has come and gone. It definitely wasn’t the most exciting race in history. Still, it was the Indy 500, so it can only be so boring. Here’s a clip that recaps the whole race in all of its glory in just three and a … Continue reading Start your engines!
- Chess on Ice (12/17/2017) - The other day I was grabbing a snack at a local sport’s pub when I noticed what struck me as an odd scene on one of the TVs. At first glance it looked like a couple of people encouraging a large, mobile Pet Rock to win a race. Of course, the sport was Curling, and … Continue reading Chess on Ice
- At the Ballpark… (8/4/2017) - Did you see that catch? If you follow baseball, then you know which one, but for those of you who don’t, check out this video of Austin Jackson’s epic catch at Fenway Park this week. Needless to say there’s a bunch of fans who are going to have to revise their Greatest Catches Videos (YouTube). … Continue reading At the Ballpark…
These are organized by a classification scheme developed exclusively for Cosma. More…
Sports are all usually forms of competitive physical activity or games which, through casual or organized participation, aim to use, maintain or improve physical ability and skills while providing enjoyment to participants, and in some cases, entertainment for spectators. Usually the contest or game is between two sides, each attempting to exceed the other. Some sports allow a tie game; others provide tie-breaking methods, to ensure one winner and one loser. A number of such two-sided contests may be arranged in a tournament producing a champion. Many sports leagues make an annual champion by arranging games in a regular sports season, followed in some cases by playoffs. Hundreds of sports exist, from those between single contestants, through to those with hundreds of simultaneous participants, either in teams or competing as individuals. In certain sports such as racing, many contestants may compete, each against each other, with one winner. — Wikipedia
www.espn.com - TOP Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
Giants GM Evans out amid another losing season
on September 25, 2018 at 12:42 am
Bobby Evans is out as Giants general manager and will be reassigned within the organization, the team said. […]
Gustafsson eyes rematch with Jones in November
on September 24, 2018 at 10:50 pm
It's less than six weeks until UFC 230, and the show has no main event. Alexander Gustafsson said on Ariel Helwani's MMA Show he'd welcome a Jon Jones rematch. […]
Lesson learned: UFC victor shows opponent how he...
on September 24, 2018 at 10:42 pm
Two UFC fighters battled on Saturday night in Sao Paulo, Brazil -- and afterward, the winner showed the loser how he got it done. […]
Source: Jets call Steelers about disgruntled Bell
on September 24, 2018 at 10:39 pm
The Jets have called the Steelers to check on running back Le'Veon Bell, whom Pittsburgh is listening to offers on. It was a preliminary conversation with no offer, a source told ESPN. […]
Edwin Moses: WADA must cut ties with IOC to...
on September 24, 2018 at 10:30 pm
The Olympic gold medalist said the WADA's decision was about more than Russian reinstatement; it was about the type of organization the WADA has become. Now, Moses says, it's time for anti-doping leaders to step in and put principles above politics. […]
LeBron: Lakers 'long way' from Warriors' level
on September 24, 2018 at 9:57 pm
LeBron James says the Lakers have a long way to go to reach the Warriors' level, but if they put in the work, results will come. […]
Who is No. 1 in fantasy drafts: The Beard, The...
on September 24, 2018 at 9:52 pm
You can make a case for about a half-dozen players, but our experts view it as a three-man race between James Harden, Anthony Davis and Giannis Antetokounmpo. Here are their picks for points and roto formats. […]
Modric wins FIFA award to end Ronaldo-Messi run
on September 24, 2018 at 9:31 pm
MRI confirms torn ACL for 49ers QB Garoppolo
on September 24, 2018 at 9:19 pm
An MRI confirmed Monday that 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo tore his ACL and his season is over, the team announced. […]
League of Legends Worlds top laner power rankings
on September 24, 2018 at 8:33 pm
With the League of Legends World Championship a bit more than a week away, ESPN looks at the best players at each position going into the tourney. […]